Leadership Programs @ Harvard
CWD offers a series of four programs to help Harvard employees develop into leaders capable of reinventing Harvard for the future:
- Focused Leadership is designed to help high-performing senior managers and University executives successfully
meet their current leadership challenges and fine-tune specific skills.
- Leadership in Action is a program that helps high-performing mid- to senior-level managers develop and refine
their leadership potential.
- Foundations of Leadership is open to all managers who supervise at least one permanent staff member and focuses on
developing core leadership competencies.
- Leadership Strategies is designed to help high-performing individual contributors meet the leadership challenges of their unique position.
- Leadership Essentials is for high performing administrative support staff and teaches skills such as networking and
working effectively with others in a diverse environment.
Through the use of assessment instruments, large- and small-group exercises, and case studies, participants in these programs
develop their leadership skills, gain a full understanding of their leadership strengths and development needs, and learn to
influence and improve the performance of others.